05 October 2010

Gratitude List

Love Beyond Knowledge is a great blog written by my friend, Anne.  I looooove one of the things she's doing on her blog right now.  She's trying to come up with "One Thousand Gifts" that she is thankful for and she's currently on number 442.  Pretty cool, huh?  I think a gratitude list is an awesome idea and I've decided to start one of my own.  I'd like to see if I can get up to 1000 as well.  Tonight I'm going to try and come up with at least 20 things that make me thankful.

These are no particular order other than how my brain processes random thoughts...

1. The color orange.  It makes me happy.
2. Going to SOSU instead of OSU.  After all, that's where I met Jonathan.  :)
3. Cheering in college even though I almost decided not to.  I would have missed out on some great experiences.
4. My legs.  They make me strong.
5. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
6. Birthday cake
7. Paul Potorti because he makes me laugh at 6:15 in the morning
8. Our service men and women
9. My community group from church
10. Being married to my best friend
11. My sweet niece, Jadin
12. My sweet niece, Jadin living only 2 hours away from me
13. My dog and her cute brown self
14. Spaghetti Squash
15. Halloween Parties
16. Seeing friends whom I haven't seen in a really long time and them being just as happy to see me as I am them
17. My job.  (I know I said I wasn't going to talk about CrossFit on this blog, but this list is an exception.)  It's the best job in the world.
18. Fall  :)
19. Blender Bottles
20. The super comfy (and surprisingly nice) love seat that Jonathan found on Craigslist for $40.  It's perfect to lay on in our guest room while I work on the blog blah blah.

Yippeee for gratitude!  We'll see if I'm capable of being thankful for 1000 things.  I really hope so because the Lord has given me so many blessings that I'll be ashamed of myself if I can't.


Have a great night friends!  You are blessed, be thankful!

~ Ash

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad to see you started a gratitude list! It has been changing my faith...dramatically. :) Hope it does the same for you.

    ReplyDelete